Friday, May 1, 2009

Missing Parts to My Post.....hhhmmmm!!!

For some reason.....part of my Last Post was not showing.
Here is what was missing......


VITAL SIGNS: Blood Pressure of 115/80.

GENERAL APPEARENCE: The patient a well developed, well nourished obese black female in no apparent distress.



I have NO IDEA of WHY this happened....it is kinda Freaky if you ask me!!!


Anway, I hope that it showed up THIS TIME......just fit in the pieces and you should be good to go with the what the Report says.

1 comments:

Humayraa said...

Oops! It probably didn't show up because the font colour was too close to the background colour of the template. Sorry about that!

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart