Sunday, May 3, 2009

Need to change my TITLE of This Blog....!!!


Well, since I've been officially diagnosed with Not only Sarcoidosis....but with Fibromyalgia & Osteoarthritis....I think it would be fitting to change my Title of my Blog to possibly......"Living Day to Day with Sarcoidosis....AND Fibromyalgia.....AND Osteoarthritis!!!!

Who in the world would have ever known that as you grow OLDER, you would be Living with Multiple Diseases/Conditions.....I know it never crossed MY MIND.


So, in the next few days....I will be trying to come up with a New Title for my Blog.....Anyone have Any Ideas....I will be glad to hear them, lol.


Talk to ya soon.....(GOD Willing).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. I was diagnosed years ago with Fibromyalgia, then Osteoarthritis, then Sjogren's Syndrome, goiter, hypothyroidism, COPD, asthma ... until I almost died from an acute exacerbation of previusly undiagnosed Sarcoidosis. Wonder if there's a link between sarc and fibro....

How about "sarcoidosishurts.blogspot.com'?

Naimah Rasheed said...

You know what "anonymous".....that is a good question.....I KNOW there is a Link between Fibromyalgia & Osteoarthritis (although it went Right Over MY doctors head....siggghhh).

hhhmmmm, I must check that Blog out...lolol, Thanks.



Naimah

Naimah Rasheed said...

Btw, soo sorry to hear about ALL Your illnesses (hey, did I spell that right, lol)....it is NO Picnic having multiply "illnesses" is it....Yikes!!!

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart