Friday, May 1, 2009

Well Today's Visit confirmed 3 things......

My doctor confirmed the Fibromyalgia & Osteoarthrits.....which it what he said over the ph. last week....so why did I have to come in for you to tell me that All Over Again......what, for my $20. CoPay!!!

Anyway, he said that he is putting me on a couple new meds and if They don't work.....THAN SURGERY IS NEEDED INSTEAD!!!!

I was like....."whaattttt, are you sure".

I have to call and make an Appt. with an Ortho. Surgeon. (I still have to make the call for that).
Not sure what He will decide....but I will weigh my options first.


I can't remember the name of the New Med he put me on for the Osteoarthritis, it is still at the drug store....but as soon as it is filled, I will post the name.
He also Lessened my Vicodine, he is big time afraid that I will get "addicted" to it....honestly, that may happen to Some People....but if it was going to happen to me, I think it would have done so by now....don't ya think.
Anyway, he also prescibed another Pain Med....to take along with Or in place of the Vicodine, so we will see how That Works.....GOD Willing, it will work out just fine, because I don't have ANY problem stopping the Vicodine....because I DON'T feel that I am Addicted to it....AT ALL. (and I am Grateful to GOD for that).

Right about Now, I will do just about anything to take this pain away....It is REALLY limiting my ability to do Anything......even hold my Grandbabies.

In the past week Or so, I have been having a lot of Hand Pain....and noticed that things are Falling right out of my Hands at times.....and That worries me.
THAT, along with my Knees and Feet GIVING WAY on me.....I am soo afraid to do Anything with the Grands for fear I might drop them.
At times they just want to be Held....and what if I am not able to do That anymore......it would be a Very Sad Day if That happens.

Oops, I never got around to telling you the 3 things did I, hhhmmmm.....Or maybe I did....lolol.

Okay, let's see......One of the Things is....(which I've already mentioned)....the Confirmation of the Osteoarthritis & the Fibromyalgia.

The second is the Appt. I need to make with the Ortho. Surgeon (which I've already mentioned as well).

And the Third would be......."I am thinking about switching dortors Soon".
Yup, he's about to get Fired....his bedside manners are starting to deminish......

He seems to not take me serious.....even though the Proof is right before him.
He just hands me the scripts.....and tells me "this should take care of everything" (Or something to that effect).....and I am like..."whatttt, are you serious....aren't you going to tell me WHAT the heck I am taking & WHY".......that's it, I gave you too many times to get it Right......Now, YOUR DONE!!!

He would ask me a question about how & what I am feeling....and at the same time, He is Not Listening to me.....I could have to him that I had a Green Head coming out of the side of my neck....and he probably wouldn't even realise it!!!!!......I wanted to say to him......ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME DOCTOR!!????

THAT is not the kind of doctor I want caring for me......

I wonder had My Husband gone with me....would he have showned me more attention......hhhmmmm.
My husband decided to stay home with Our Granddaughter instead of dragging her out of the house......so I went it alone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart