Friday, May 1, 2009

This is what MY Reports Say.



I asked my doctor for a copy of My Reports and he had a copy made for me (and my PCP).

Under "IMPRESSION", it says this:


1. Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease, Rule Out Systemic Lupus Erythematosus That May Be Co-Existing With The Sarcoidosis.

2. Sarcodosis

3. Fibromyalgia Syndrome.

It didn't state the Osteoarthritis....but as I said in the other Post, That was also Confirmed.

It also says, under Physical Examination:

JOINTS: Some crepitus on the knees with stress stenderness. The patient had some classical tender points on current examination.
SKIN: Remarkable for some hyperpigmented lesions on the facial area.......(he told me it was from Sarcoidosis).
VITAL SIGNS: Blood pressure of 115/80......(which is a lie, I saw it when the nurse took it....and the top number was higher than That).
GENERAL APPEARANCE: The patient is a well developed, well nourished obese black female in no apparent distress.......(LIE LIE LIE....that was the day that I came up in there without my Pain Meds.....and I was in extreme amount of Pain.....What, was he blind to that....you got to be kidding me).

I didn't add EVERYTHING that was put under the Physical Examination.....just the parts that had some "significance" to my illness.

****The parts that are in RED is what "I" added to it on Here....it was not in the Report.


The Xrays showed that I have DEGENERATIVE DISEASE OF THE LEFT & RIGHT HIP......also, DEGENERATIVE DISEASE OF THE LEFT & RIGHT KNEE......and neither is from any Fractures Or Dislocations of that area.
THIS, is where he gets the Osteoarthritis diagnoses from.

What concerned me with the Blood Work was this: (but my doctor didn't seem too concerned though).

Under the Rhematoid Arthritis Factor; My Results was a 39.....with the Range being 9-36.....3 points over the Reference Interval.....and it stated that it was HIGH (in BOLD highlights).
Also.....under My Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)....My Creatinine, Serum was HIGH....1.06....and the Range being....0.57-1.00.....6 points OVER the Norm.

My Glom Filt Rate, Est was: 56 LOW....it is Normally 59.

Now, tell me.....wouldn't these Counts concern You.....even if I don't' know what the heck they mean.....just the fact that they are HIGHER & LOWER than the NORMAL Ranges scares Me......!!!!!

Now a Good Doctor....would have sat me down and discussed this with me....Right.....Not MY Doctor.....he didn't say a word other than....."uummm yeah, your counts look real good to me".
Even if it ISN'T anything.....well then TELL ME THAT TOO.....but discuss it with Me and tell Me what the heck it is.....I don't think I am asking for too much.....do You??!!!

I plan on looking Online and seeing what I could come up with to Why these are the way they are.....and what can be done to make them Right.

Everything else was Fine.....and even "I" could see That.


Am I being toooooo paranoid....???

2 comments:

Humayraa said...

Funny how obesity = well developed & well nourished! LOL!

I don't think that it's unreasonable for your doctor to explain what the abnormal values mean. I have this issue too with my own doctors. I go in there with my lab results all worried because something is either too high or too low, and they'll just glance it over and say, 'Everything is fine.' Needless to say, I often end up leaving there confused.

I think you should bring up the results which concern you at your next visit, and ask for an explanation of what they mean.

I'm also in favour of you finding another doctor if you're not satisfied with this one. You need to have confidence in your physician, and if you're uncomfortable about something then try to find someone else who you are comfortable with!

Glad that the blood work came back negative for SLE!

What type of surgery is he proposing on your knees? If you have bone on bone action going on, do they want to insert some artificial cartilage in there?

(((Hugs))) to you! Hope you feel better soon!

Naimah Rasheed said...

As far as the Surgery is concerned....yeah, it would be the artificial cartilage "thingie", lol.
I have sooooooo much pain in my knees that he said if the Pain Meds. & the Antiinflammatory Meds. don't work.....than the only other solution is Surgery.
I will find out more when I speak with the Orthopedic Surgeon.

And as far as speaking with my doctor on my Next Visit.....Well, GOD Willing....there won't be a Next Visit...Will Him anyway.
I plan to call my friends doctor on Monday to see if they are taking New Patients....and if so, THEY may be my NEW Doctors (depending on how THEY ARE that is).


"......Funny how obesity = well developed & well nourished! LOL!....."

Yeah....and the truth is.....I AM FAR FROM "NOURISHED"....lololol.



Naimah

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart