Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Remission......"Where Are You"!!!!!



I can remember, between the years of 1992 - 2004...I used to be in-and-out of Remission with this Disease.....What ever happened to that!!

It has been 3 yrs.....going on 4 yrs., that I've been in Constant Pain with Sarky...and I long for the Days of Remission.

I would go about my Day, Pain Free for the Most Part...maybe an ache here Or there....but Nothing compared to what is going on these Days....geesh!!
It is like the Word doesn't exist any More for Me.....Whyyyyy.

Some days, I will sit back and think of those days...when I could get dressed without Pain, Walk down the stairs without holding on the Rail AND without doing the "two-step" Or "Baby Walk"....and lets not forget, being able to get up and go...without having my Pill Pack attached to my Hip (really inside of my Purse...but you know what I mean).
Those Days have been soo far away from Me....that I can vaguely remember them.


So I Ask....."Where Are You, Oh Remission"....and do you have plans on revisiting Me any time soon???!!!!!




Naimah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart