Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So Far....So Good Today!!!



All Day yesterday, the Eve. and Last Night....I wasn't feeling too good, and Sarky kept coming back to back.
I took some time off from writing in My Blog & My "NEW" Support Group I started Yesterday....I really needed to Rest, before it got any worse.

I am feeling a little better right now (just the normal aches & pains)....and it is only 12pm, so we will see how the Day goes by.


I am All Alone Today....No Grand babies and Jeev (my 20 yr. old Special Needs son) finally went back to School Today....so I won't see him till 3pm.....so I am just going to Chill for a bit, relax and watch a little TV and post on My "NEW" Support Group....and that's it.

Have a Blessed Day.....




Naimah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart