Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Continue.....

Alright, the meds. are in me...but things are still not the same.
I am really not myself Today for sure......

I will just wait it out till the meds. begin to work....in the meantime, I am going to lay back and rest my body (not that I've been doing things to have the Need to rest....)....I think it will be best if I chill for a while, there is something going on for sure....and I don't have a clue of why.
You know, This usually happens every now & again....but not an All Day Thang.

It is weird.

Okay, I will be back on later on tonight Or some time tomm. if I am not feeling better, so....until then.....be Safe & be Well!!!!




Naimah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart