Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've Started a Sarcoidosis Support Group on Facebook...!!!


I wasn't a regular on Facebook....and the only reason why I was even on it yesterday, is because my brother sent me an invite to join his page, lol.

Once there....I decided to search around to see if there were any Support Groups about Sarky....and there wasn't....NOT ONE!!!
So I decided to start one up Myself.....there ya go, now that's progress....lolol.


It is Very New, so not much is on it....and I only have ONE friend so far that's join it....but I am putting out the Word about it and GOD Willing, a lot of people will hear about it and Join as well.

If you'd like....you can Join it too.....aaawww, come on....It's Free!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55340664645&ref=mf




Naimah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart