Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today's Day



I took advantage of the Beautiful Weather we had Today, and I went for a Small Stroll with my Granddaughter.....(she is only 15 Months old....but a lil bit-fire in her Own right, lol).
It was her First Time being out WALKING, since she started to take her tiny steps when she was 10 Months old.
I waited a long time to be able to take the "Grands" out with me....on a Stroll around the Block.

She really enjoyed it a lot, as did I...lolol.
I thought for sure she was going to be a little timid about being outside Walking.....but she wasn't.
We did a slow stroll, just enough for her to have her say of how she wanted to walk, lolol...and it was just enough for Me, not to have Over Done It.

I doubt that I will have any repercussions from it later on....but I am keeping my eye out for it, lol.

I can't wait till the Weather REALLY starts to get warm....so that I can do a lot more STROLLING WITH THE GRANDS, lol.


Have a Nice Day!!!!





Naimah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart