Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sarcoidosis.....The New Lupus!!!



I call it the New Lupus purly because there are soo many symptoms that mimic Lupus, that it gets mistaken for Lupus.

It is Rare, like Lupus USED TO BE....but as of late, Sarcoidosis has "grown in popularity", lolol....it is really not funny, but heyy...sometimes you just have to laugh.

I have been asked many times...."You sure you don't have Lupus instead", lololol....and I have to tell them "No, it is not Lupus"...."but what you've explained to me, sounds just like Lupus"....lolol, I know...I know, I have been told that too many times....but yeah, it's "Sarky"....not Lupus.

Soo many of Us have been Misdiagnosed....and some times, several times...before We finally get the News that it is indeed Sarcoidosis.
It may take years before a confirmed Diagnosis of "Sarky" is in front of You.....and boy, it is a Horrible Wait.




Naimah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart