Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oops....Spoke to Soon!!!



Yeah....uummm, I spoke to soon.....the pain is, as I type this.......Creeping up my legs.
It feels as if something sharp is scratching them up & down.

So...THAT means, even the Littlest Movement will cause me Pain afterwards.....

Now you tell Me....Where do you get relief from something like that (light movement)....and mind you, I wasn't even walking fast...for crying out loud, I had my 15 Month Old Granddaughter walking with me...so how fast could I have been walking...!!!




Naimah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you live with this also. I thought I'd like to spread the word, in case you haven't heard...

I also have Sarcoidosis and I’d like to see more research done, too!!!

It’s sad how many people are taken away, way too early from this disease and those that are still fighting, suffer daily.

There’s an online petition for USA now out, please take a moment to sign it if from the USA, so we can find a cure today! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/sarcoidosis-it-hurts

Thanks for listening and hope you feel better soon!

Naimah Rasheed said...

Thanks "Anon."....I signed up and sent it out to My Mother for her to sign it as well....and she said she sent it out to everyone on her email list.....so, it's a go!!!!

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart