Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rough Evening & Night



For some reason, this eve. & night has been a little hard on Me....I am praying that it is not an indication that this illness is getting worse.

I took My meds. around 7ish this eve.....and wasn't due to take more until 11pm Or 12am (which I took it around 11pm), but for some reason...it seems like I need to take more (it is 1am now), I am feeling the "fever" inside of My mouth (another Sarcky symptom)....and My eyes are feeling a little heavy.
This illness is soo unpredictable some times.....you just never know when something New is going to strike.

Well, I am going to wait it out for now....it is almost bedtime for Me any way...so we will see how it plays itself out.



Anywho.....Have a Good Night, and GOD Willing.....I will see you tomm.






Naimah

1 comments:

Humayraa said...

Fever in your mouth?! SubhaanAllaah! Hope you're feeling better!

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart