Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A "GD" day......



Twice today, I didn't take my meds. on time....aauuggghh!!!, I could just kick myself.

Whenever that happens, I feel the brunt of My mistake.....but today was a busy day for me, so Me forgetting was explainable.


There was a Huge Fire right across the street from My house this morn., so I was distracted by that (that was the first mistake for the day).....but I didn't wait too long before taking the meds., I was still "in the range" of taking them.

The second time was in the eve., and that time I was on the computer uploading pics of the Fire to a Forum that I Mod. for.
Normally I don't forget to take them....because of the consequences....but today's event threw me off a bit.
But I am back on track now.

Today was/is a "GD" day (Good Day), so there is not much to report in about.....but the nights not over yet, lolol....I don't go to sleep till after 1am, so there's still time for something to happen, lol.

It's good to have a Sense of Humor when "living with an illness", Or you will be DOWN all the time......and who wants THAT!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart