Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Very "Blah-Zay" today.

Not having too much of a Good Day today.....my legs are pretty painful, and the other symptoms I experience on a daily basis, are swinging through like the wind.

Especially my Left Knee.
For some reason, this knee gives me the Most Problems.....maybe the Osteoarthritis is more in That Knee, than it is in the Right Knee.

My hands are not giving me too much problems today, but yesterday they were....so that's a plus.

Overall.....I am off & on with my feelings today.
GOD Willing, tomm. will prove to be a better day.



4 comments:

Humayraa said...

as salaamu 'alaykum habeebati,

So sorry that you're still not feeling too well. Tahooran, inshaaAllaah! Hopefully the new diagnosis will mean new medication which will help with your pain and other symptoms, inshaaAllaah! ShafaakAllaah!

Hugs and kisses for the grandbabies!

Anonymous said...

No matter how many times you explain your illness to me i cant understand it. So... again please?

Naimah Rasheed said...

Well Wang, all I can say is "google" it up on the Net....there are a lot of Sites out there with some info....but very few with the CORRECT info.

Places like the CDC, the Mayo Clinic, nhlbi.nih.gov, and I THINK this one also....sarcoidosisnetwork.info.
Check them out and they MAY give you a clear view of what Sarcoidosis is all about.

The Mayo Clinic will have info. on Osteoarthritis & Fibromyalgia as well.


I am soo glad you are trying to find out more about these things....since you are "BLOOD", you never know....it just MIGHT run in the Family.
But InshaAllah, it won't.

Naimah Rasheed said...

Thanks Hummy, I appreciate That.
And Hugs are on the way to the babies (if I can keep them STILL long enough to do so, lolol)....and HUGE HUGS for my lil man "B".

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart