Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This coming Friday.....10am.


I have my "two week" visit to my doctors this Friday.....after the Last Visit, I plan to come up in there with Full Meds. in me, lolol.....I am NOT doing That Again.

He is suppose to discuss with me, the fact that He Thinks I have Fibromyalgia & Osteoarthritis.
Not sure how we plan to go about "bandaiding" the situation.....but I am All Ears.

I also need to discuss with him the fact that the "New Med." he put me on, isn't working.....so what next!!!

I'm not sure if I am going to take the hubby with me this time....My daugther is going to have surgery on Thurs....and I may need him to stay home and take care of the Grandbaby.


Boy.....I've seen more doctors this Year Alone, than the Law Allows....Or should I say......than the Insurance Companies Allow....lololol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart