Monday, April 20, 2009

I AM MORE CONFUSED THAN I WAS BEFORE!!!

Confused is an understatement.....!!!

My doctor just called me back (at 10pm)....and he is telling me that the Osteoarthritis has NOTHING to do with the Sarky (that it is possibly some Hereditary thing).....and that My ACE Levels look Great........Whatttttt!!!!!

So why am I in ALL THIS PAIN, and going through ALL THESE SYMPTOMS!!!!!

Well HE tells me that He is SURE that it is from the Fibromyalgia......and we will talk more about That when I go to see him next week.

Now tell me, wouldn't you be at your Wits End right about now!!!

When he told me about the Fibromyalgia last week, I looked it up on the computer and surprisingly so....I basically "hit the mark" for All the symptoms.....So maybe IT IS Fibromyalgia.....and Maybe Sarky IS in Remission......Wowwwww.


I almost burst into tears when he told me that My ACE Levels looked Great, and that the Osteoarthritis had Nothing to do with Sarky.....but what is he talking about, Arthritis is One of the Symptoms of Sarky....so why wouldn't the Osteoarthritis be from Sarky.....aaaauuuggghhh!!!!

I prayed for some Concrete Results.....and I DID get some answers.....the Diagnoses of the Fibromyalgia is a NEW THING, so I guess my prayers were answered.
I was sooo stuck on getting back some answers stating that Sarky is behind All of this...but maybe it is really the Fibromyalgia doing all this damage.....hhmmmm.


Sooo, should I change the name of this Blog to...."Living with Sarcoidosis AND Fibromyalgia", lololol.
It's good that I can find a sense of Humor out of all of this.....Right.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart