Monday, April 20, 2009

Got a Call from My Doctor Yesterday


My doctor called me yesterday (on a Sunday), but I wasn't able to get the call....and he left a message stating that the Results of the X-rays of my hips & knees showed that I have Osteoarthritis in them.....uummm, I already knew that....well I knew I had Arthritis in them....but not the "Osteo" part.
So basically, he didn't really tell me anything New.

I called his office back and left a message for him to call me.....I want to ask WHY do I have the Osteoarthritis....is it from Sarky, Or something else.
Also, WHAT are the Results of the Blood Work....I wasn't going to find any of this out till I went in to see him on the 1st of May, but since HE CALLED Me first...I figured I want to know EVERYTHING!!!!


I will post more later, after he calls me back....."IF" he calls me back that is.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart