Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What would We do without.....Medical Insurance!!!




I am soooo Grateful to ALLAH/GOD (swt) for Blessing My husband with a JOB for One....and GOOD Health Insurance for Two.
Oh....and Good Health for My Husband so that he can go to work each day....to be able to Keep this Health Insurance.

I don't know what I would do if I did not have Health Insurance....I would be totally screwed I know THAT for sure.


Thank You Teresa for reminding Me (in an indirect way, lol)...about the Health Insurance.....and being Grateful for it.
I had meant to post something about it for a while now, but kept forgetting to.

Again....Thanks!!!




Naimah

3 comments:

Teresa said...

LOL - glad I could be of service! I'm totally thanking God for ours. Ron's year last year was over $250,000 in bills; $23,000 just to one pharmacy (that doesn't count the $2100 we paid). One hospitalization alone was nearly $75,000. I don't know how people do it. We spend about $200 per month on prescriptions, and I know there are people even with insurance who spend more than that. Luckily, most of ours are generic and we can get them for $5 each. We have a couple that are $30 and the rest are $15. If we lost our coverage, I'd just quit taking my meds so we could get as many as we could for Ron. Life would change, that's for sure.

Naimah Rasheed said...

Yeah....Our Co-Pay for meds. is $10...for now, and I pray it stays that way, but it did go up $5. from last year...soooo.

Yes WE ALL should be Grateful for the Insurance....and I don't want to know what it would be like without Ours.....YIKES!!!

Umm Afraz said...

So true Naimah! Alhamdhulillah for that!

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart