Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I think I may be Retaining Water




I am not sure, but I think I am Retaining Water.
That, Or I am swelling up from Sarky.
Either way, it is not a good thing.

Something else for me to bring up to my doctors.


My legs feel real tight, from my calf....down to my ankles.
Now I almost ALWAYS have swollen Feet & Ankles...but it is rare for my Legs to be as tight as they are.

A way that I can tell if they ARE Retaining Water....is to press my fingers into my Legs.....if when I pull them back and it shows my finger prints, then I am Retaining Water.

Usually if I put my legs up, this will bring down the swelling....but if they don't go down after that, then I will give the doctors a call.


InshaAllah (GOD Willing) it is not anything serious.......







Naimah

1 comments:

Umm Afraz said...

Insha Allah sister...

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart