Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Sarky" Book....and the Check Points begin!!


Back when I was first diagnosed with Sarky....I purchased a Book by Sandra Conroy called 'SARCOIDOSIS Medical Mystery Uncovered'...it is My Reference Book from way back then, lol.
It has a lot of Good things inside....but I must say, I think I need to Upgrade to her latest Book...lol, and soon.....I mean, this one IS 17 yrs. old now, lol.....Or 18, because it came out in 91' and I was diagnosed in 92'.

Soon as I got it in the Mail, I started reading it....and the check marks went a flying...lolol...there were soooooo many symptoms that I had, that was in the Book....it was sooo amazing to Me, to see All the different Symptoms....and some of them I didn't have.

Then it got to a part where People who Suffered with Sarky, were giving Their Testimony's if you will....and then the SHOCK came over Me.
I could not BELIEVE what these people....My People (my fellow Sarky Sufferers that is)....were going through.
This One, explained how upon coughing, parts of his Lungs were coming Up...Now THAT scared Me to death.....All I could think of was "is This going to happen to Me".
I can't remember All of the Testimony's, but THAT ONE stuck out like a sore thumb to Me over the yrs......That is one symptom I wanted to Avoid like the Plague.

Anyway, the Check Points are All over this Book...and I am sure that upon going back to Refresh Myself with it...I will find Many More that will Need "the check mark".





Naimah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart