Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh Shoot....I ran out of Ink.

I think I mentioned that I plan on Copying some of the contents to My Blog....and then have them placed inside of My File at My Doctors.

This idea, came from Mother...."Thanks Mommy".
But when I tried to start the Copying Process...I realized that my ink is Low, although it wasn't brought to my attention by my computer (which it normally does)....this time, I found out by trying to print something out.

Well, My husband needed something printed out as well....so I called him and informed him that I didn't have enough ink left, so he decided he would buy some tomm. when he is off....."Yessss, the Copying can resume", lolol.

Thank You Babe!!!



Naimah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart