Monday, March 2, 2009

Finger Tips....feeling a little funny!!!




I noticed the other day....that my finger tips on my left hand, were feeling a little tingly.
As I am typing this, I am feeling it again.

Yesterday was the second time that I felt it....so I would have to say that it has been 3 times in the past 4 days.

I have no clue of what it is....they tingle, then it feels almost like what you feel after burning your fingers slightly on something.....and then you have a pulsating feeling after that.

It is weird, and I am recording it for my next visit to my doctor next month....or sooner if it gets worse.


Of course I am associating it to Sarky.....almost everything has a Sarky Tag to it now a days.
But we will see......







Naimah

2 comments:

Umm Afraz said...

Insha Allah everything is all right...

Naimah Rasheed said...

Jazakallah Khairn......

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart