Saturday, February 28, 2009

Can't sit for too long.....Can't move around too much.

Heyy ALL......


This Sarky thing is something else boy......

Your doctors tell you "you need to exercise, keep yourself moving" (because of the arthritis)....but if you move too much with Sarky, "IT" will let you know about it later on......so you figure, "I better sit for a while"....noooo, then if ya do that....it hurts like the dickens to try and get back up again.

If I go and do a simple thing like the Laundry Or Food Shopping, I better believe that later on in the day (Or night, depending on what time you were doing it)....you are going to be hurting.
I discovered this, Last Year....when I would come back from doing the Laundry in the morn.....I'd come back like I'd ran a Marathon......and half way through Food Shopping, I would want to quit...right then and there.....just leave my basket full of Food, and head out to the car & go home!!!

It is truly horrible......

Sitting down to watch a half hour tv program, would required me to get up every now & again....to "stretch my legs"....and that's ONLY IF I could get up in the first place.

I am sure those who have Sarky invading their Bones, Joints & Muscles can relate to what I am saying.....and even saying it, may not fully explain what We feel.

I often tell my husband....."I wish, just for ONE DAY...that you and others could Feel what I Feel"...not that I want anything bad to happen to them....I just need people to know on a personal level, what I go through each day and what I suffer with......so that they know I am not "playing" Or "faking"....because that is what I feel sometimes, like they think I am "putting on" Or something.

This is For Real ya'll.....and it is not a Game!!!!







Naimah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart