Saturday, August 22, 2009

Guess What's BACK.....

The FOOT PAIN is BACK......sighhh.

It was gone for a while....a few Months to be exact, but since about last week...I've noticed that I had a lot of Pain upon getting out of the bed, and if I've been sitting for a while....oh, and also if I am on them for too long (like while shopping, out to do laundry, Or even just moving around the house a too much).

They feel like they are swelled up also.....but they're Not.
And don't get me started on the sharp pains that "ring through them" every now & again.....OUCHHHH!!!!





THANKS.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have autoimmune th1 disease that doctors have labelled .Please stop taking the Vitamin D and calcium for 2 weeks and avoid as much sun as possible to see if your pain dimminishes.
Vitamin D for TH1 is bad news.

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart