Thursday, July 9, 2009

I can see This is going to be a Longggg Haul...sigghh.



For the past Two Days, I have been feeling Very Crappy......and yesterday was the first time that I noticed the "knee problems" again.
While I was on the Pred., my knees were not hurting as much as if I WASN'T on the Pred.....and NOW, the Creaks & Pain....and the sound of "leather pants rubbing" IS BACK.

I woke up Stiff.....but not as bad as before, but you can 'bet your bottom dollar' that the Worst of the Stiffness WILL be back....no doubt.

I felt Really Horrible today (NO ENERGY AT ALL, among other things)....but I know the worst is yet to come (because I am not on the Pred. anymore)....I am not looking forward to it to say the least.

Something I am noticing though lately, is the fact that I have been having alot more Indigestion....not sure what THAT is all about, but it was sooo bad last night...I honestly thought I was going into a Heart Attack.
ANYTHING that I eat is causing it.....I will be letting my PCP know about that.

Today's ill health made it Very Difficult to care for my Grands.....but I did it, don't know how....but I did it.
It became much easier when my Granddaughter left....I LOVE HER TO DEATH, but she is Alot More active than my Grandson....she is a Ball of Energy....of which I had NONE of Today.
So when She went home...and it was just my Grandson & I, I wasn't as stressed and could deal with my illness better.....he is soooooooooo layed back and easy-going, I don't have to reprimand him as much as I have to do with my Granddaughter.
She is just sooooo inquisitive....Bless her lil heart, and does not stop inquiring....NOTHING stops her (unless she is ill that is, lol).

Anywho.....I have a long road ahead of me, and I just Pray to GOD that I will be able to Function enough to be an asset to My family & friends when they need me.




Thanks...........




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salaam, Sorry to read all this sis - just wanted to send you big hugs and hope to see you on the forum soon! Umm Ibrahim x

Naimah Rasheed said...

aaawwww...Wa Laikuum As Salaamu Sis....I MISS YOU & MMC.....I am having Major Major log on problems so I don't know WHEN I'll be back on there....it sucks!!

But thanks for stopping by my Blog....and plz tell everyone @ MMC that I Miss Them and hope to be back there soon...InshaAllah.

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart