Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well I Did It.....I started the whole SSI/SSDI Chapter!!!!

Last night...it came to me, "I think it is time you started That Chapter in your Life"....so I did.

They say it will take a long time to fill it out online (a few hours Or so)....and it did.
My Goodness....!!!!

I didn't think I'd ever get done....but thankfully I did.

I also called the #800 number to find out some info. I wasn't sure of...and the lady on the ph. told me that "I" would have to fill out for Both SSI....AND SSDI.

She set me up with a ph. conversation with an Agent next Week and we will go from there.
GOD Willing....everything will go smoothly!!!!

Even if I am denied the First Time (like everyone says they do)....at least I got it out of the Way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart