Thursday, May 21, 2009

Alright, the "Pred." isn't working like I'd thought.....soo,

Something told me to get some over-the-counter Flu Medicine like "I USED" to use before getting on Any Pain Meds.
So I sent my son to the Drug store for NyQuil Daytime...........Drum Roll Plz.......AND IT WORKED!!!

Well, somewhat anyway.......

I mean.....I am not as "uncomfortable" as I have been these past few days and even though it is only doing the job for a short amount of time....In that time, I am able to get SOME things done.....like cooking real quick, taking a shower.....ahhh yes, A Shower without being all hunch over and feeling faint.......also, I can tend to the Grands like I need to.......AGAIN, only for short periods of time though........BUT IT IS BETTER THAN NOT AT ALL!!!!


The "Pred." is only "capping" it off.....the discomfort......and the NyQuil is doing the rest (for a bit).......but I still have all this stuff going on in the meantime, like the Knee & Hip Pain from the Osteoarthritis......WOW, is that hurting me these days......Yikes.
And nothing seems to take THAT away......

Then I have the Fibromyalgia Pain.......the stiffness is really getting to me.
THOSE THINGS I will have to deal with until I can get to see the new doctor in a couple of weeks.....but the Fever, Aches, Weakness and such......Now THEY, I can't handle.......AT ALL!!!!

I WILL NOT be able to go throughout my daily activities with THOSE symptoms taking place......it is just not possible.


SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE.......Someone HAS to know what will stop these symptoms......besides the Pain Killers I WAS taking.
Because Lord Knows......I DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED AN "ADDICT" AGAIN......!!!!!





THANKS.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart