Friday, April 24, 2009

The "NEW" Medicine Doesn't Work.....Now What!!

So Now What......


When I go back to the doctors on the 1st of May, I have to tell him that the New Medicine he put me on.....the Meloxicam 15mg (anti-inflammatory medicine), DOES NOT WORK!!!

So far it has been 3 weeks since I started on it.....and I KNOW I should have felt some kind of difference by now, but NOPE.....Nothing!!!
I still have the same Pain....If not Worse......and it is really disturbing me to say the least.

How many types of Meds. will I have to TRY.....before I can get the RIGHT One......aaaauuuggghhh.


When I think of it.....My body actually feels like I should be 80-90 yrs. old, not that I know how they feel on a Physical Level, but from back when I used to be a CNA.....I would LISTEN to my residents when they Spoke to me about How They are Feeling.....and let me tell ya, I FEEL LIKE I AM THERE!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart