Sunday, April 12, 2009

I FEEL LIKE CRAP!!!!!!


Not feeling too well right now, and not too sure Why......I don't think it is because I hadn't taken my meds. as yet, because it is not time to (I have like a half hour left).....but for some reason, I am feeling Real Weak, like I just am not myself.

As I was doing the dishes, I thought for sure I was going to faint....I didn't say anything to anyone, I just waiting it out to see how I was going to feel in a few.
But now I am upstairs, and I ate something and I took my Eve. Meds. (about 20 mins. too soon)...but I still feel like Crap.
Maybe if I lay down some, it will go away.....not sure, but I am praying I will feel better.

I have a doctors appt. tomm. morning, so if I am STILL feeling the same way....at least I will be There and He can asses me.

I really don't understand it, I was fine earlier......I was even out in the Yard trying to do a little work on the Patio I'm trying to build......maybe I did too much, but how could that be....I didn't do any more than any other time......what is going on.

Maybe it has to do with my Peri Menopause......who knows, but I know for sure......I AM NOT MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!!!

I have the Normal Aches & Pains in the Joints, but I also feel Very Weak & without Energy.....you know, like when you are coming down with something.....like the Flu, Oh Wait.....it probably IS Sarky, just trying to turn the tables a little.....you know, throwing me a "curve ball"....."shaking things up a bit"....well if so, than I would have appreciated a little warning beforehand.....I mean, don't I deserve at least THAT Much Sarky!!!??

I know it sounds like I am trying to make "light of this", but I really do feel like Crap.....and it is NOT the Normal Crap, it is a totally different Crap.




Naimah (feeling like CRAP)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your comments and honesty. Good to know I am not the only one being "Sarky-ized." On the other hand I am sorry that it happened to you too. Holiday

Naimah Rasheed said...

Thank You soo Much for stopping by "Anonymous".....it is Always good to meet new Sarky-ers out there.....It can truly be a Lonely World for Us Sarky's....especially when the Only ones who REALLY know what you are going through....is another Sufferer.


Naimah

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart