Monday, April 13, 2009

Have you Ever Noticed.......


Have you Ever Noticed, while Suffering with a Chronic Illness (Or a Short Term one as well).....that while having an "episode", all the sudden....your body starts to React to the Pain/Discomfort....before you Even Realized it Yourself.....???!!!

AMAZING RIGHT....

Well the other day, while sitting on the edge of my bed (not sure what I was doing in the meantime)......my leg started Rocking and I began Humming.
THIS is the very things that I will start to do when Sarky is "raising up" on me.

It actually startled me when it happened.....because I wasn't aware that Sarky was even there at the time....I must have been in Deep Thought to NOT Notice Sarky let me tell ya....and when I realized I was doing it for That Reason, I said to myself....."Wowwww, it is like clock work that these motions will react to the Pain....letting me know, in an indirect way....that once again, Sarky is demanding My attention".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart