Saturday, March 7, 2009

Knees



Another thing to put in my "journal" is Knee Problems.

I have had this ongoing problem with my left knee, since I don't know when.....in comes and goes, and back in 2003.....it actually lasted about 9 Months of that year, I kid you not.

What goes on with it is this; I have pain, not the normal pain though....very painful pain....the kind of pain that the Pain Meds. don't take it away.
And it gives out on me a lot....at any given moment too.
I could be holding one of the Grands and Wham....there it goes.
I try not to have carry them too much, and the fact that they can walk now....helps a lot.

If I turn my leg too far to the left.....I will be in soo much pain and I will lose my balance also.
If I lift it too far up (which is not far at all)....It will let me know that I've gone to far.
If I stand up straight and accidentally push them back too far....oh boy, that will be it for me!!!

As I said, this has been an on going thing with me....and I had in the past, an MRI on that leg/knee and the only thing that it showed was that there is a lot of Arthritis going on in there....WELL I COULD HAVE TO THEM THAT.
It scares me some times because I don't know when it will give out on me and the next thing I know I am on the Floor, Or worse......the Ground.

I noticed that it is much bigger than the Right one also.

Oh Well....let me get to writing, so I don't forget what CHANGES I've gone through and I can report them to the doctor next Month.





Naimah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Living day-to-day with Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia......AND Osteoarthritis!!! - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart